Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy when we process personal data and the security of all business data is an important concern to us and we take it into account in our business processes. Here we give you detailed information about the handling of your data.
STOCKO CONTACT GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 2482 84-0
Fax: +49 2482 84-240
Dr. Ralf W. Schadowski
Phone: +49 241 44688-0
(1) Where we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 (1) (a) EU Gen-eral Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
(2) In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing necessary steps prior to entering into a contract.
(3) Where processing personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our business is subject, Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(4) In the event that processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person; Art. 6 (1) (d) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(5) If processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of our business or of a third party and these interests are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR services as the legal basis for processing.
(1) The personal data of the data subject will be erased or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply.
(2) Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the data controller is subject.
(3) The data will also be blocked or erased if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires unless there is a need for further storage of the data to enter into or fulfil a contract.
(1) We inform you below about the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data is all data that is personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We erase the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(3) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our content or would like to use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR):
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. Normally, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) When you contact the service provider by email or the enquiry form, your email address and, if you give it, your name, your telephone number and [...] will be stored by us to answer your questions.
(3) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(4) Where our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the service.
We explain below your rights as a data subject under Art. 15 GDPR. You can exercise these rights at any time and therefore contact us directly. If you choose to claim these rights from us, we will examine them in detail, taking into account the related statutory requirements and conditions. We may ask you for further information. We will explain to you in detail the results of our examination and our procedure for fulfilling your request. It is possible that we may not be able to fully meet your wishes in the manner you request. This should not prevent you from claiming your rights from us or asking us about them. We will be happy to answer all your questions.
(1) Right to information
You have the right to require information from us at any time as to whether and which of your personal data is processed by us. This also includes information on the purposes of processing, if applicable on recipients to whom we have disclosed data about you, the planned storage period and, if applicable, information on the origin of this data, unless we have collected this data directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one-off free copy of your personal data stored by us. We reserve the right to charge an appropriate administration fee for providing further copies.
(2) Right to rectification
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccurate data about you that we have stored. This also includes the right to complete incomplete personal data.
(3) Right to erasure
You have the right to require the erasure of data that we have stored about you. If we have published data about you, this also includes our obligation, within the scope of the "right to be forgotten" under Art. 17 (2) GDPR, taking into account available technology and implementation costs of your request for erasure, to forward all links to this data as well as copies or replications concerning this data to other controllers processing this published personal data.
(4) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to require us to restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you. Thereafter, processing of this data is only possible with your consent or for a few, legally defined purposes.
(5) Right to object to the processing
Where we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the pro-cessing. This is the case if in particular processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. If your objection is justified, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
You can, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of marketing and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to marketing using the contact channels listed above.
(6) Right to withdraw consent under data protection law
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw this at any time. Such a with-drawal affects the legitimacy of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(7) Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive information about yourself that you have provided to us from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for the purpose of transfer to another data controller. At your request and where technically feasible, this also includes the direct transfer from us to the other controller.
(8) Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
(9) Automated decision making including profiling
You have the right to be informed about the existence of automated decision making including profiling under Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and - at least in these cases - to receive meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
(1) Integration of YouTube videos
(a) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online content; these are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. With the integration of YouTube videos we pursue our interest in making our website more interesting and attractive to our visitors and to achieve a better presentation of content or facts. The legal basis for using the plugin is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR.
(b) When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in section 5 of this Policy will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account to which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged into Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as use profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or customized design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for users not logged in) to provide customized advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles; for this you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(2) Link to Yumpu flip catalogs
As at: 22.05.2018